JVS Human Services Launches Partnership with Amazon
JVS Human Services has partnered with Amazon to employ 10-15 individuals with disabilities monthly in jobs starting at $15 per hour at Amazon warehouses. Currently we are seeking job seekers who are MRS-eligible to work at:
Amazon Sort Center Brownstown
Sortation Associate Job Description – Brownstown Twp (Part Time)
19991 Brownstown Center Dr.
Brownstown Charter Twp., MI 48183
Amazon Fulfillment Center Romulus
Fulfillment Center Warehouse Associate – Romulus (Full Time)
32801 Ecorse Rd.
Romulus, MI 48174
- Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS eligible)
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand or walk for 10-12 hours or 5+ hours for part-time
- Frequently push, pull, squat, bend and reach
- 18 years of age or older
- High Diploma, GED or Certificate of Completion
- Complete background check and drug screen
- Transportation to get to work
Time-lapse video: Preparing our Amazon training space
The JVS Human Services/Amazon project is executed in collaboration with Michigan Rehabilitation Services.