The JVS Corporate Compliance Program was developed to help ensure that JVS conducts business in accordance with applicable laws and regulations relating to services provided. The program has the following essential features:
- Identification of standards and policies that guide personnel with regard to compliance issues
- Designation of oversight responsibilities to the Vice President level and above
- Support of the President/CEO and Board of Trustees for implementation and ongoing revisions
- Employee education and training to communicate JVS standards and procedures
- Regular monitoring and audits to assess compliance and identify issues that require corrective action and/or disclosure
- A mechanism for employees and all associated with JVS to raise questions or issues about compliance and receive appropriate guidance
- A process for implementing corrective action plans to address instances of noncompliance
Anyone who reports a compliance concern in good faith will not be subject to retaliation or harassment as a result of the report. Examples of issues that should be reported are: fraud, improper billing, conflict of interest, EEO/prejudice, harassment, substance abuse, theft, time abuse, workplace safety, regulatory, health/safety, environmental or policy violations, client abuse, environmental issues or property abuse.
Please communicate matters that are deemed potentially illegal or unethical to JVS Corporate Compliance Officer Marie Sickon-Burke at 248-233-4280 or email@example.com. A full copy of the Corporate Compliance Program is available by request.