Through customized assessments, individuals gauge their interests, skills, motivators and work styles so they can make informed decisions about their future careers and goals.
How We Help
Work with our experienced career counselors to:
- Identify and analyze your skills, strengths, interests, abilities, personal style and values
- Take assessments and receive expert interpretation on instruments including:
- Myers-Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI)
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Explore and evaluate career options
- Clarify your career goals
- Develop a plan to reach your goals
- Make decisions based on self-knowledge and job market trends
- Gain skills to manage current workplace issues through work adjustment counseling.
For more information on Career Counseling services or to schedule an appointment, please call (248) 233-4245.